Mon, 15 Jul|
Full Moon Meditation (1)
It is time for us to find a stillness and peacefulness in our daily life. We are not tired physically, we are exhausted emotionally and mentally. It is important that we dedicate some time for us, to find some time to quieten the mind and rest .
Time & Location
15 Jul 2019, 19:00 – 20:00 BST
E4 7NZ, 22 Redwood Gardens, London E4 7NZ, UK
About the event
It is time for us to find a stillness and peacefulness, so more love and joy can be present in our daily lives.
We are not tired physically, we are exhausted emotionally and mentally.
It is important that we dedicate some time for us, to find some time to quieten the mind and rest .
During the Full Moon meditation we will connect with the powers of Sister Moon
and we will let go of what is no longer serving us.
The Max Meditation System TM is based on a fusion of ancient techniques of Yoga
and mind acrobats mixed with modern techniques of psychology and Neurolinguistic programming.
"Meditation brings wisdom ; luck of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom" Buddha (563-483 B.C. )
Some benefits of meditation.. .
• Reduce stress and tension.
• Physical and emotional pain reduction.
• Gain more control over your own thoughts.
• Detachment of situations - LESS DRAMA!
• HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND
• Increased concentration.
• Spontaneity and creativity .
• Discovering purpose of life
• Learn to know Thyself .
• Building self confidence .
• Enhances energy, strength and vigour
• Helps increase clarity
• Well-being ...... And so much more!!!
Full Moon Meditation£15.00
Book two tickets for £20£20.00